Monday 30 March 2015

Easter Triduum . . .

Here are the details of the Easter liturgies at St Ann's. Also at the bottom of the page, you will find details of extra times when I will make myself available for the Sacrament of Confession.

Please excuse the lack of posting on the blog of late. I'm afraid the demands of a busy, active parish (thanks be to God) make it very difficult to keep up to date with all the 'extras'.  Do please keep an eye on our parish Facebook page and our parish Twitter feed. It is a little easier to keep them up to date with the odd comment or photo, I find.


1 comment:

St Ann's Parish said...

Thank you Father efpastoremeritus2 for your recent kind words on a post from the past!

I wish you a very Blessed and Holy Easter and hope you enjoy good health in the coming year.