Friday 20 June 2008

Hooray, 1,000 visitors!


Well I thought I couldn't let this landmark pass without some comment.

When I started this blog somewhat tentatively just a few months ago, I had no idea if anybody would actually look at it but luckily they have. I must say, I think we reached the 1,000 mark a little bit earlier than we might have done thanks to a mention on Joanna Bogle's blog, auntie joanna writes. Do please return the favour and drop in to her excellent blog some time.

Meanwhile here's a picture of a very good way to celebrate!

3 comments:

Idle Rambler said...

Well done, Fr Míċeál, I'll raise a glass with you - here's to the next 1,000!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fr Míċeál on a very successful blog. Like the picture and it was lovely to see Fr Paul looking so well. A great way of keeping up with parish news! Look forward to plenty more...

the mother of this lot said...

Well done Father! Make that 1001!